Friday, November 12, 2010

mormor /








m// I just got back from hanging with my mormor (grandma) for three days. l love looking in her old photo albums, hearing about 'good old days' and searching her house for old treasures. unfortunately she has thrown out A LOT of great furniture and trinkets over the years, leaving me little to nothing and her apartment looking a bit to modern for a mormor..., but she made up for it by taking me to a local second hand market and getting me these lovely items: books with nice cover patterns (my new collection), womens magazines from the 60s, 50s dessert forks, old amber bottles (used for medicine, milk and cream back in the day) and a lovely red tinted glass china (6 teacups, plates and glasses). love you mormor!

1 comment:

  1. dont know why the text has started to act up and decided to stay next to the pictures instead of under..?

    ReplyDelete