Sunday, March 27, 2011

Svpply


t// Hi guys! I'm baack! I'm currently in limbo moving cities. Same country, but still a lot of stuff to organise. (This is going to be a short one. But expect more fruity Tessa posts in the near future.)

When I am bored at work, I look on svpply. I want you two to join (unless you already have accounts. do you?). It's super easy, but prepare to be addicted and consequently unproductive. It's basically like another social networking site except based around products. You might get worried that you'll suddenly buy heaps, but actually it acts like a faux buying addiction. Well, for me anyway. Because you "Add" products to your profile, and it's almost like you own these things. Even though it may seem superficial (well, it is) I actually find it inspiring. Makes me want to design stylish, clever, things.

So start an account and follow me on svpply
That's all for now! xx

3 comments:

  1. Ok.. I'm following you... hot on your tail!!!

    If you did have a tail, what would you want it to look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. classy, I was thinking a rabbits tail but the fun of a tail would really be about wagging it hey?! So maybe black and white stripped with a yellow pompom on the end.

    ReplyDelete