Wednesday, May 19, 2010

paris/







l// On our recent trip to Paris to meet our sweet friend Leah... ahhhhhh what a place! We managed to fit in atleast one crepe a day amidst a busy schedule of burrowing through amazing buildings... it was the streets that had me feeling giddy, little chimney forests, scooters freckled here and there, and pulsing above it all... Sacre Coeur. The people were friendly, the sights were inspiring and the markets were BIG!! Marché aux Puces is a massive market (made up of several different markets) in Montmartre, we went with huge expectations and a large amount of time, came home having found a small piece of perfect and with only a teeeeeny bit of time to get to the station! Got on with only 2 minutes to spare... well worth a look!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, it looks beautiful!

    Any purchases from the market? I'm seeing Leah this weekend so hoping she will bring any of hers along to breakfast to share with me.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not sure whether I want to know how her eperience of the market went without us. There was a lot of ground we didn't cover because of the scale of the market. I don't really want to hear that we missed the really amazing part! But at the same time it would give me something to look forward to the next time we are in Paris!! You'll be there soon enough! x

    ReplyDelete